Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

45: mixtape - dog days vol. 2

dog days vol. 2 album art

Download (.zip): http://www.mediafire.com/?rh78ra2oloz3nzk

It is with great pleasure that I bring you the second installment of my summer playlist, featuring Johnny Flynn (le swoon... Purchase his new album, Been Listening when you can -- it's divine, I tell you! Divine!), Jessica Lea Mayfield (she has an amazing track record including a recent performance on A Prairie Home Companion, and she's only twenty!), and my British husband Bobby Long. Includes 16 songs that add up to just over an hour of absolutely fabulous sounds. May it prove to be excellent background music as you carry out the remainder of your dastardly/non-dastardly deeds.

Download (.zip): http://www.mediafire.com/?rh78ra2oloz3nzk

Tracklist:
McFearless - Kings of Leon
Stained - Blue Foundation
Blinding - Florence + the Machine
I'm On Fire - Bat for Lashes
Left to Lie - Bobby Long
The Lengths - The Black Keys
The Wrote & The Writ - Johnny Flynn
Various Stages - Great Lake Swimmers
I Don't Mind - Marcus Foster
The Bucket - Kings of Leon
Drumming Song - Florence + the Machine
Arizona - Kings of Leon
Hey Ya (acoustic) - Mat Weddle
Kiss Me Again - Jessica Lea Mayfield
Good Love - Bat for Lashes
Dog Days Are Over - Florence + the Machine

Download (.zip): http://www.mediafire.com/?rh78ra2oloz3nzk

Side note: I realize that most of the artists in this mix are tied someway or another to a certain vampire-related franchise, which skeeves me out a tiny bit... but it's also kind of reassuring to know that my aural aesthetic is evidently satisfactory enough to warrant some sort of entry into the world of OSTs. There may be hope for me as a soundtrack designer yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment