Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

39: shredded shirts and a serious update

If Tim Burton paired up with Raquel Allegra to design a T-shirt for AT&T, this is what it would look like (give or take a bar):


In other news, I've been on a major "series" kick recently. I'm really good at making lists (also known as a series of points -- possibly also known as a line... har har har... okay, stop it, Tiffany), so I'll do that here, instead of just spitting out a giant blob of words.
  • Watching: FIFA World Cup 2010. This is technically a series, though I'm not sure anyone actually calls it that...
  • Listening: NPR's Tiny Desk Concert series, which I've been catching up on and love-love-loving.
  • Listening, continued: Currently, I'm also jamming to a series of super obscure, super recherché songs right now. Yeah. My vocabulary is so indie that I bet you had to look that one up. I'm so hip that I'm square.
  • Reading: The Chronicles of Narnia book series. (I'm half-way through Prince Caspian. I keep picturing Binbons as Caspian. It's awesome.)
  • Considering: The different "series"-related prompts in the Cooper Union hometests. When I'm bored or procrastinating, I stalk different applicants' hometests. This one is nice.
  • Viewing: My friend Sam's crazy, slightly sassy, completely brilliant series of photographs, entitled "You're My Little Cupcake".
  • Researching: A series of botanical journals.
  • Planning: My WK12 application, which will be a series of books. Or a series of something...-I-don't-know-what. I'm pretty sure I won't actually be sending this in, on account of I'm barely twenty, and I'm still highly lacking in life [and work] experience, and oh yeah, I'm still in school! Ha. Ha. But I consider it good exercise for my creative muscles, and it's also way less intimidating than doing Cooper's hometest for fun. Ha. I'll keep you posted on any project developments.

No comments:

Post a Comment